Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekly Update: July 5, 2010

I know, I know, I just showed you the cover for my short yesterday, but I'm going to do it again just because I love it so much.



There, that makes the blog all nice and pretty.

Anyway, I don't have edits for anything yet.

BUT (and I do love a nice butt -- er just ignore that)... I did get a likely release date for "Of Course I Try". Lisa from Decadent Publishing let me know this morning that they are planning on the short as part of launch day. Yes, that's right, I get to be part of day one team! I am super geeked and can't wait to find out what else is coming out so I can share that news with you as well.

When is launch day? Oh, yeah, you might need to know that. "Of Course I Try" will be released on August 1. Yes, people, less than a month away!

Want to be excited with me now?

2 comments:

  1. that's so awesome!!! i'm so excited for you! can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be excited with you! Can't wait for the release! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think