Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekly Update: July 27

Still on vacation, so there isn't a ton of news.

My diet has collapsed during the vacation, and workouts/walks have been hit or miss at best. *sigh* I dread getting on the scale when I get home.

The galley came for "Of Course I Try" and the few issues I found have been fixed. Yay! I'm just waiting to hear back from the publisher about how much of an excerpt I'm allowed to put up on the website. Hopefully that will be up tonight or tomorrow.

I'm still toying with other story ideas and trying to flesh out a plot for the one I mentioned in Saturday's post. Unfortunately, I'm not getting a lot of time to hang out with my laptop, so it hasn't gone far. It will though.

That's really it for this week. Keep an eye out on the main site for the excerpt. If I get the okay, it's a juicy one ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think