Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekly Update: July 20

I promised to keep you updated on all sorts of things.

We'll start with the diet. I lost 3.5 pounds the first week (and I didn't do a fabulous job of keeping up with my workouts since I had so much other stuff going on, but I did what I could). Of course, even though I tried the first couple days, I haven't been sticking to the diet since we've been away from home. I have, however, been doing a ton of walking, so I'm hoping the change in eating isn't going to hurt me too much while I'm gone.

On the writing front, edits on "Of Course I Try" have been sent back, and as far as I know it is still set for an August 1 release.

I just got word from my editor at Carina that I should be getting my editorial letter from her shortly after that. So August will be all about revising Badlands. It is looking like the release date is now at the end of February. As we get closer to the date, I'll let you know for sure when it will be available.

In the meantime, I have a short story I'm thinking of re-working, along with another novella to plot, and had something amazing come to mind while we were driving and wrote the opening to yet another story. In other words, things are quite busy here. Did I mention I'm still wanting to re-write Avalon's Return for NaNoWriMo?

Yes, I might just be crazy. I'll let you know that as soon as I'm sure one way or the other :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think