Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thirsty Thursday: Sel's Green Apple Martini

Welcome to Thirsty Thursday where I will feature a recipe for an adult beverage every week. Of course they will contain alcohol. Of course they could impair your judgement. Of course they are full of calories and bad for you. Get over, mix up, and enjoy every second of it.

This week is my very own version of an apple martini. There are literally dozens of variations of these floating around the web, but most of them have one disturbing thing in common -- not nearly enough vodka. So, here is the way I make them...

Sel's Green Apple Martini

3 shots Green Apple vodka (I use Smirnoff)

1 shot Green Apple Pucker

1 shot Sprite/Sierra Mist/7-Up (whichever you have handy)

Splash of sour mix

Shake with ice, strain, and serve.

7 comments:

  1. I do love my vodka :D You and I really must get together for drinks sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love this idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me, I STILL need to get that recipe you promised to email me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I still have a pic somewhere of the effects of the Vodka on you! :P Perhaps I should find it? *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL um... no, but thanks for the offer :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Julie Klumb and Seleste deLaney. Seleste deLaney said: For the evening people, it's Thirsty Thursday on the blog! http://bit.ly/bxl48M #amdrinking #orwillbelater [...]

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think