Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thirsty Thursday: Orgasm on the Beach

Continuing with our beach theme...

If you think sex on the beach sounds good, don't skip the best part. Have an Orgasm on the Beach

1 oz. white rum

1 oz. coconut rum

1 tbsp. blue caracao

1 tbsp. raspberry schnapps

4 oz pineapple juice (you can go up to 8 oz, but I like my drinks like I like my men -- strong :P )

Mix all the ingredients in a shaker and shake well to chill. Pour & garnish with a cherry (just because *evil grin*)

3 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Julie Klumb, Seleste deLaney. Seleste deLaney said: Hey, it's Thirsty Thursday on the blog, and we're still on beach drinks! http://bit.ly/dvEqcO [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds, good, but I'd have to find a sub for the schnapps. Schnapps is not my friend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's only a tablespoon of schnapps, or are you that sensitive to it?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think