Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Saturday Somewhere

Okay, so maybe it's not quite yet, but it will be soon, so I'm putting up Saturday's post a little early. Really, it's more of a re-direct post. See, this wonderful bloggess, Wicked Little Pixie, needed someone willing to do a guest blog on her site this week, and I volunteered.

Of course, as soon as I did, I wasn't sure what to blog about. I mean, all of you are used to me and my blathering, but I couldn't count on that with her readers. So I did what I always do when things like this happen: panic, write something I'd willingly put up here, panic some more, pray it doesn't totally suck, and send it anyway.

So, I'd really appreciate it if all of you who come here and read  this head over to Writings of a Wicked Book Addict, read my post, and check out her site. She really is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think