Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Beautiful

Excuse the wonky-ass formatting of this post. I don't know what happened.


My perennial stabbing victim, Andrew Patterson, decided to give me an "award". While I appreciate that he thinks I'm beautiful (*fluffs hair*), there will be a random stabbing in his future over this. Which is probably exactly why he did it. He says he doesn't like the stabbings, but they will continue until morale improves, damn it.

And now I have to do things. I'm supposed to do them in groups of seven, but I'm a non-conformist and it's my damn blog, so I'll do however many I please :P


The last 7 lines (it was really 8 lines/10 sentences but whatever) I wrote (in first draft glory--and the end will be changing later tonight, so...)
     But eventually my leather skirt’s grip on the saddle started to slide and Bessie moved faster than I could keep up with. I tumbled over the side of the bull, miraculously landing on my ass, only to have the machine whack me in the back of the head as it finished its turn. Pain mushroomed in my skull and I gripped my head with both hands. 
     There’s pain and there’s being-bonked-in-the-head-by-a-mechanical-bull pain. It felt like something popped in my head and my brain was actually screaming inside me. The world went black for a second or two. The only reason I know it wasn’t longer is bootsteps were just rushing toward me when things came into focus again.
      I couldn’t breathe. This wasn’t some flicker—there and gone again. And it wasn’t one. 

The last 7 songs listened to
What the... I don't know. Instead, I'm going to give you the seven most played on my iTunes.
     1. "Rattlesnake Smile" by Christian Kane 
     2. "The Sound of Madness" by Shinedown
     3. "Whataya Want from Me" by Adam Lambert
     4. "Breaking Inside" by Shinedown
     5. "For Your Entertainment" by Adam Lambert
     6. "Anything's Better Than Feeling the Blues" by Martina McBride
     7.  "Breathe Today" by Flyleaf
 

The last 7 books I read
Uh... I don't remember, so I'm doing this my way
  1. (Currently reading) Velveteen by Danny Marks
  2. (Currently reading) Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
  3. The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst <3
  4. Professor Gargoyle (Tales from Lovecraft Middle School) by Charles Gilman
  5. Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert <3
  6. (Next up) The Angel by Tiffany Reisz
  7. (Next up) Try Me by Diane Alberts
Seven favorite movies
Oh hell no. I have too many. I'm just going to list four recent ones I loved
  1. The Avengers (*happy sigh*)
  2. Cabin in the Woods (seriously, I love Joss Whedon)
  3. The Amazing Spiderman (though I could have done without the thousands of spiders--wasn't one enough?)
  4. Sherlock Holmes 1 & 2 (RDJ--it needs no other explanation than that)
  5. X-Men: First Class (Fassbender as Magneto--totally rooting for the bad guys)
  6. Star Trek (I don't care that they fucked with canon. I LOVED this movie)
  7. Tangled (Don't pretend you don't have it bad for Flynn Ryder too. You know you do--it's the smolder)

Seven favorite authors
Nope. Just going with authors whose work I love. If I missed someone, I apologize, but I may space and not include a "favorite" because there are too many I enjoy.
  1. Kelley Armstrong (always)
  2. Tiffany Reisz
  3. Katee Robert
  4. Skyla Dawn Cameron (Not sucking up to my editor, I just love her work)
  5. Kady Cross
  6. Allison Pang
  7. Hannah Moskowitz

Seven songs that are significant to my stories
What the...? See the list up there where I did most played? That would be because they are on more than one of my playlists. So, instead, i'm going to do musical artists whose work is often significant to my stories.
  1. Shinedown
  2. Adam Lambert
  3. Daughtry
  4. Miranda Lambert
  5. Christian Kane
  6. David Cook
  7. Paramore

And seven more people upon whom I will bestow this "award"!

Yay! Victim time!

  1. Katee Robert
  2. Suzanne Lazear
  3. Angela Addams
  4. Danielle LaPaglia
  5. DB Reynolds
  6. Lola Drake
  7. Ella Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think