Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoReb(el)s: Two Weeks In--Update time!


***Note: The chat room for write-ins will ALWAYS be http://us2.chatzy.com/38968453185748***

***Not sure how to strike that out,
but due to a troll crashing our party we have a new chatroom.
It's password protected, so you'll have to DM me for the password,
Please ignore the other room. Thanks. ***

Two weeks into the madness, and I'm busy as fuck (Hell, I didn't even say how I was doing last week I was so swamped). So...this is going to be a quickie (hehe...quickie).

Anyway, I'm still about 3 days ahead of the curve. Not where I want to be, but two bad and several mediocre writing days over the last week killed my 2500 a day average. I'm still around 2k a day, but I need to have a couple REALLY good days to make up for it. Plus I just got back final read-through on Making the Naughty List, so I need to find time to do that.

In other news, I'm going out tonight, so if I want to stay on track AT ALL, I need to write now. Fill us in, how is your NaNo going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think