Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NaNoReb(el)s: Three Weeks In--Time for Some Wins?


***In case you didn't see it in last week's post,
due to a troll crashing our party we have a new chatroom.
It's password protected, so you'll have to DM me for the password,
Please ignore the other room. Thanks. ***

It's the 22nd, and I know at least a couple of our people who still had the 50k as their goal (or more) are nearing the mark. This is the week to let us know if you've hit it.
As I write this, it's midnight (yay procrastination!), and I'm barely at 43,500. Still ahead of the game, but I really wanted this puppy fully drafted by month's end if nothing else came in for me to deal with. I'm hoping once the post is up, I'll push on for another hour and hit the magical 45k before bed. I doubt it, but I'm going to try anyway. I'm at a scene that I've envisioned so many freaking times it should be pouring out of me, but for some reason...it's just not.

I think I've been letting too many things slide this month, and I think it's starting to affect my productivity. I'm finally feeling better, so there's no excuse on the exercise thing anymore. I'd go work out now, but it's midnight, and if the hubs hears me, he won't be very happy about it, so that's my #1 goal tomorrow after I get the kids off to school.
Then it's hitting 47,500 :P

So? Have you won yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think