Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthday Winners!

First, I want to thank everyone who stopped by my blog during the last week. I got swamped with regular life and didn't manage to come back and comment (which I normally try to do :( ). I hope some of you will stop by on Tuesdays (starting again next week), which are my regular blogging days here. I also hope you all took advantage of the great sale on Saturday--I know I did :)

Now, to what you really want to know, we'll start with the winner of GunShy...
Nay Nay!!!!
Congrats! If you're around to comment, you can let me know if you would prefer PDF or EPUB format, otherwise, I'll be sending you an email today.



Next up, the $5.00 gift certificate from Evernight Publishing...
Anna Keraleigh!!!!
Evernight has your email, so you should be hearing from them soon.



And now, the moment we've all been waiting for, the grand prize winners...
Uh...
I've been scooped on this one. *sigh* To find out if you won the grand prizes, you need to go to Evernight's blog. Congrats to the winners here (and there), and Happy Birthday, Evernight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think