Tuesday, June 19, 2012

From the Editing Cave: Clockwork Mafia

Hi all! *wipes sweat from brow* First round edits for Clockwork Mafia have arrived and I'm trying to bust my butt on these changes so I can get them turned in before I take off to visit my friend Dani in Canada <3

To that end, I don't have a blog post of brilliance today. (Please refrain from pointing out all the non-brilliant posts to date. Thanks.) I will let you know that I'm going to be at Steamed! on Friday, and I did a review of Queen of Swords by my crit partner, Katee Robert. You should all rush out to get that. Like now. Here's an Amazon link. Oh, and one for Barnes & Noble. I'm also doing a rant at Writings of a Wicked Book Addict TOMORROW! (There's my post of brilliance, or at least ranty-goodness.)

So for here, since I'm knee-deep in the mind of Henrietta Mason, I'm just going to give you a little video of a song that always reminds me of her. I know the point behind the song is supposed to be one of strength, but for some reason, when I hear it, all I hear is pain--and that fits where Henri's at.

Video from Youtube, all rights belong to Miranda Lambert and Sony
(Also, if you like her music, get the album here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think