Bea at Bea's Book Nook bestowed upon me another blog award.
It's very pretty and all, but damn it, I want to get like a badass blogger award or something. So far I'm cute and lovely, but.... okay, yeah, enough bitching.
There are two very simple rules that accompany this award:
1. Share "7" facts about yourself and...
2. Pass this award on to "15" other deserving blog owners (hahahahahahahaha uh...no)
"7" Random Facts About Me:
1) When I started college, I was an aerospace engineering major. Turned out it wasn't just my high school physics teacher I didn't like...I just hated physics. Jumped ship sophomore year after one aero class.
2) My first completed novel is still sitting on my hard drive waiting for the moment when I have time to do a re-write. My original beta reader has informed me it's the story of mine that she reads over and over, so I should probably get to it eventually.
3) I tend to be very non-confrontational. I prefer not to rock the boat unless someone is in severe need of a dunking.
4) I have a very unhealthy addiction to diet pop (soda). I managed to quit once, but it was only after a huge fight with a friend where I basically stopped eating for three days. I figured I'd already gone through the caffeine withdrawal, so I'd stick to it. Lasted about three months.
5) Generally speaking, I don't spend money easily, especially large sums of money. On the rare occasion it happens, it's usually something I've secretly debated buying for months.
6) I was a band geek. Specifically, I was in marching band all through high school and for three years at Purdue.
7) When I was younger, it was very rare for me to not finish a book. In the last two years, I've become a serial DNFer. I have almost an equal number of half-read books in my TBR pile as I do unread. Not a comment on the authors as much as it is me. My reading is very mood-dependent and an author whose work I would soar through today could be the absolute wrong thing in a month.
Time to pass this onto 15 5 other deserving bloggers (Sorry, my brain can't handle thinking of fifteen this morning):
1) Michelle Muto
2) Laura Horwitz
3) Anne Michaud
4) Tammy Crosby
5) Danielle LaPaglia (just because I know how much she loves me when I give these to her :P)