Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What Happens in Vegas...

Coming out of blogging hiatus to ask you to come hang with me in Vegas!

Seriously. I'm heading out this weekend for a friend's wedding and then I'm going to be in Vegas for the week for a conference. AND on Tuesday the 20th at 7pm, I (and a bunch of other Entangled authors) will be doing a signing at the Clark County Library (1401 E. Flamingo Rd.) Come out and see us! Buy books, get swag, chat about books! What could be better than all that?

Oh yeah. It's in VEGAS! WOOOT!

Ahem. I might be a little excited :)

Seriously, stop by and talk to me about whatever. Books. My new house. Vampires. Steampunk. Sex. Jeremy Renner. (Yeah. If someone could actually get Renner to show up, I would kiss said person. I might kiss Renner too--it'd be worth the restraining order after.)

So please stop by if you can.

And my blogging hiatus is officially over after I get back from Vegas. Time to get this thing back in gear :)

And did I mention?


VEGAS, BABY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think