Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Post! With...WORDS!

I know, I know, I've been posting videos the past couple weeks, and I may continue to do so for a while. But a break today for an announcement.

I have lost my website.

"What?" you say. "It's right there!"

But alas, that's just what's already been loaded onto the internet. When I switched out Beauford (MacBook Pro) for Boris (MacBook Air), the files weren't transferred, and my husband did a clean sweep of Beauford before passing it down to Mini-me. To complicate matters, iWeb (on which I built the website) isn't exactly friendly about such things as this.

What does all of this mean for you, dear reader? It means I'll be switching my website soon...as well as my blog. It appears I can build a decent website on Wordpress and load it onto my domain. With that, it seems really silly to continue to have my blog on blogger (even though I find it easier to use than Wordpress).

So, sometime in the next few weeks, this blog will cease to be, and the weekly post will be nothing more than a re-direct to the new one. And hopefully after that, I will be done moving blogs. It's exhausting and frustrating and makes me want to pull the wings off flies. (Not really, I prefer not to touch flies with anything other than a swatter if I can help it, but you get my meaning.)

There are more announcements coming as soon as I get the official okay to talk about them. AND there's the release of Clockwork Mafia on the horizon. (I believe it's just about the 40 day countdown *gulp*) In fact, you can pre-order that puppy all over the place already (like here, here, here, or here) as well as add it to your Goodreads shelf. (If you're a reviewer, it's even up on NetGalley, so grab a copy!)

So, that's it for this week. A little news that's not really news, but that some of you would want to know anyway. Unless the blog gets moved at warp speed this weekend, next week will likely be more music and then I'll get back to more regular posting. (I hope.)

Ta! And have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think