Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Get Your Holidays With a Little Slap and Tickle

Well, I'm not so sure about the tickle part, but I can tell you for sure there's going to be more than a little of the naughty stuff in my newest release. I'm pleased to announce that the newest short story in my Santa's Naughty Elves series comes out next week. Once again, this year's story is part of Evernight Publishing's holiday anthology and this year's isn't for the faint of heart. 

A Few of My Favorite Things will be in A Vanilla-Free Christmas, and if you can't tell by the title, maybe this will give you a better idea of what it's all about...

This Christmas, the best gifts are waiting for those who have been naughty...

And the toys under the tree are not for children. Sexy Santas, naughty elves, and dominant shifters are ready to spread some very kinky Christmas cheer. It's a good thing the ladies in our stories are looking for anything but vanilla.

Be Warned: menage sex, anal sex, sex toys, BDSM, spanking

Yep, this is the kink anthology I've been so excited about. For those of you who think of me in terms of nice and sweet and other words that don't really apply, I feel it's only fair to tell you that Santa is involved in my story in a very un-Santa-like fashion. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Happy Holidays and may you all find the best kind of toys in your stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think