Monday, May 14, 2012

The Dream that Was a Post and then Wasn't

 So yeah... I was going to follow up last week's post (third most popular post ever--thanks, people!) with something that would be all O.O too. See, I had this dream the other night. One of those really intense ones. I was going to tell you about it and how it linked back to a post I did about heroes a while ago. Then it hit me that I didn't want to tell you because I really want to use it for a book.

I don't know when I'm going to get to work on it, but the idea of putting out the personal info that was inherent in the dream-portion of the story and then writing about it with everyone knowing that other part... yeah. Not happening.

Instead, I will leave you with the two images that went with the post and do precisely what the second one says to. (After all, I can't work on the next story until I finish this one.) (Images deleted after the issue with a writer being sued for image use. Sorry...)


Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, The Avengers was fantastic. Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think