Saturday, November 13, 2010

Clicking and Cover Art

First, I got the cover art for the Evernight Publishing holiday anthology. It's so pretty....




Okay, now that I've teased you with something that won't be out until December 3, I have a new story available free...right now. As you know, Danielle LaPaglia shared her flash fiction with us on Tuesday (if you haven't read it, check it out), and yesterday I was on her blog. "More Max" has been something I've heard since Of Course I Try came out. "The Cost of Love" is my answer to that plea. WARNING: If you haven't read Of Course I Try, this story is very spoilerish. Proceed with that in mind. (Click here to read "The Cost of Love")

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Love the cover! Can't wait til the release! :)

    And thanks for sharing a little Max with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think