Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Trips, Summer Movies

As many of you know, I'm in Scotland with a couple girlfriends this week. But I hate when I don't leave a blog post, so in case you're looking for something to do, may I suggest the following movie? I'm missing the opening, but I plan to see it when I get home! Plus, I might be working on a superhero story soon, so I've got men in tights and capes on the brain ;-)



Just curious. How is your favorite superhero? And what super-power would you want if you could have one?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you Rebels are having a great time! :)

    Favourite superhero is She-Ra the Princess of Power because she gets to ride a really cool white horse. ;)
    If I could have any power I would want to be able to Time Travel. Skip ahead and know the big stocks to buy and when to sell...go back and revist family and friends no longer here....ahhh yes that would be excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think