Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Story Time!!!!!

Okay, so my vlogging debut is live. Eep!

If you've been playing along, you know the deal, but just in case...

In each of the videos, the Decadent Publishing logo will be visible somewhere. If you find it, email the author and tell them where it is to be put in the drawing for a free digital copy of their story (for example, me: selestedelaney@gmail.com). Also, Book Matrix Media (who did my author photos, which I love) and Tilvee have donated prizes too! Those logos are each only in one video. If you find either (or both) of those logos, email pjschnyder@gmail.com and let her know where they are to be entered for those prizes!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video!  Click here--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFA6sB7MBk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think